- This application is designed to play and manage the audio playback for the Libre Sync speakers.
- Libre Sync Speakers provide options to play audio songs from different sources like USB, SDCard and online music services (Tidal, Spotify, Deezer) and internet radio services like (Vtuner, tunein)
- The mobile app provides the required UI for the users to browse songs, configure speakers and also to connect to online music services.
- The mobile app uses Multiple TCP sockets to connect to multiple speakers and provides the real-time information of the songs being played.
- Users can play, pause audio in these speakers and can also switch the audio sources.
- The App supports UPNP protocol and provides DMR playback and browse the songs from other Digital Media Servers in the network.
- App also manages a group of speakers called scenes. Scenes can be dynamically altered by adding or releasing the individual speakers.
- Libre Sync speakers within a scene provide synchronous audio playback.